Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Hello , Today is April 19th 2024.
If one of our server crashes, it should automatically restart in 5-20 minutes.
Don't forget to join our Steam Community group!
Greetings B_350_20_FFFFFF_FFFFFF_1A23EA_2FAD00Greetings B_350_20_000000_00E99D_FF1414_FFFFFFGreetings B_350_20_5A6C3E_383F2D_D2E1B5_2E3226

Greetings

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Gho$T
Gho$T

Skill Level : Pro

Greetings Empty
PostSubject: Greetings   Greetings I_icon_latest_replyMarch 29th 2015, 3:50 pm

Hey all, Just found the server a few days ago and been enjoying it quite a lot and noticed there was a website along with it. I'm a long time fan of superhero mod, last played it some time in 2008 with another clan and now found a great server with people to enjoy it once more. Don't know how much activity the website gets but I'd figure I would pop something down about the server, really liking it. Thanks
Back to top Go down
Zapdos
Server Administrator
Server Administrator
Zapdos

Skill Level : Noob

Greetings Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greetings   Greetings I_icon_latest_replyMarch 30th 2015, 11:19 am

Greetings Gho$t, we appreciate your reply on the forums of letting us know that you enjoy the server. That gives us great pleasure because that's why we do it. If you have any idea's to improve the server feel free to share them here   ---> http://www.friendlygamerz.com/t124p15-ideas#869 <---
Back to top Go down
Gho$T
Gho$T

Greetings Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greetings   Greetings I_icon_latest_replyMarch 30th 2015, 8:11 pm

The server is quite perfect, but I do have a question is that it seems the map pool is quite low. I dont know if this has been mentioned before but is there a possibility that more maps could be added by suggestions or is there a limiting factor on why there's the current maps on the server?
Back to top Go down
Zapdos
Server Administrator
Server Administrator
Zapdos

Skill Level : Noob

Greetings Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greetings   Greetings I_icon_latest_replyMarch 31st 2015, 2:08 am

There is a limiting factor yes but we are keeping space open for like events (will be using a huge map during events) / if a good map shows up, that is why there ain't so much maps. if you know a good map just post it in the idea topic.
Back to top Go down
Gho$T
Gho$T

Greetings Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greetings   Greetings I_icon_latest_replyMarch 31st 2015, 6:12 pm

I have a really old huge list of maps, I'll go through it and pick out a few that would be a reasonable fit for a SH scene
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Greetings Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greetings   Greetings I_icon_latest_reply

Back to top Go down

Greetings

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: FriendlyGamerz :: SuperHero Mod :: Discussion-