Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Hello , Today is March 28th 2024.
If one of our server crashes, it should automatically restart in 5-20 minutes.
Don't forget to join our Steam Community group!
[SH] Founder Application B_350_20_FFFFFF_FFFFFF_1A23EA_2FAD00[SH] Founder Application B_350_20_000000_00E99D_FF1414_FFFFFF[SH] Founder Application B_350_20_5A6C3E_383F2D_D2E1B5_2E3226

[SH] Founder Application

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
SHAD0W
Server Administrator
Server Administrator
SHAD0W

Skill Level : Noob

[SH] Founder Application Empty
PostSubject: [SH] Founder Application   [SH] Founder Application I_icon_latest_replyJune 7th 2015, 7:38 pm

[SH] Founder Application Untitl14

In order to be accepted in this position you must:
-Must be wearing the -=FG=- tag for more than 3 months
-A minimum played time of 200 hours
-Have never been banned BEFORE, EVER.
Exception can be made.

---------------------------------------------------------
If you wish to apply then fill out this form:
Name:
Why are you applying (minimum of 100 words):
---------------------------------------------------------

As a SuperHero Server Founder, you will receive access to:
-Add EXP to players
-Create New Admins/VIPs
-Remove User Admin/VIP
-Access to Test Heroes (Founder Only)
========================
PS. No FTP access will be given.

You can post your application here or send it to server@friendlygamerz.com

Last edited by SHAD0W on October 11th 2015, 7:43 pm; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
magicstick
Server Administrator
Server Administrator
magicstick

Skill Level : Regular

PostSubject: Re: [SH] Founder Application   [SH] Founder Application I_icon_latest_replyJune 7th 2015, 8:15 pm

Name:-=FG=-MagicStick
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:14153755
E-mail: *REMOVED by SHAD0W*
Time Available: Usually In the mornings From 7am-10am and 4pm-2am
 I am applying to become a founder so that I may help the server even more than I am doing currently. I am a regular admin and I have been playing this server for over a year. I've seen many changes and I would love to become a part of the team that comes up with new heroes and new abilities. I would also like to help manage admins and VIPs and become a bigger part of FriendlyGamerz. I am a very friendly person to everyone on the server. I try my best to answer questions and help out those who need or ask for it. Above all else, I want to get more people on the server so it becomes more popular and people can have a great time playing and bring their friends. I want this server to be halfway or even completely full all the time. Another reason why I am applying is because I have been on this server for so long, that I think it's time I do more for it than just be on the server and only solving regular admin problems. Otherwise I just sit back and watch the server develop without helping, becoming a part of this server's development and updates and being able to say "hey I did that" or "Hey that was my idea" or even "Hey We did this" is what I have always wanted in this community of FriendlyGamerz and as an admin of FriendlyGamerz SuperHeroMod Lvl70 Server. Thank you for taking the time to read my application and thank you for giving me this opportunity to apply for a great and honorable position as a Founder.

-=FG=-MagicStick
Back to top Go down
Poulet
Server Administrator
Server Administrator
Poulet

Skill Level : Pro

PostSubject: Re: [SH] Founder Application   [SH] Founder Application I_icon_latest_replyJune 8th 2015, 2:06 pm

Name: Yvonne Nikoumouk ( Poulet )
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:86910249
E-mail: *REMOVED by SHAD0W*
Time Available: Normally everyday
Why are you applying (minimum of 100 words): Right it will be not rly long but Why ? good question
Remember i want to help Friendlygamerz and GZ more? i've already applied for ZP founder but i want to help superhero server and even pokemod, if needed. I played some years ago, from Cz online and GZ remake superhero. Friendlygamerz community have rly change, it became better so i want it to get bigger Very Happy so i think i'll be useful by applying for founder. Like Founder, i swear to manage admins like it must be, to test heroes or give To donators what they paid. Like i said, i want -=FG=- community to be bigger, so i'll invite some of my friends to join us. Of course, i'll answer to questions and help players who need, or start playing our servers. I'll "battle" for peace, i'll punish all players who break rules for players play #OKLM* :') I waited to be founder for a long time, now i'll maybe finally help you. Of course, if needed, i can config server with my AMX experience, totaly noob at coding but i can add plugins etc Smile. I hope you've nicely read my application. I know i'm Foudner on the Zombie Plague, i know you'll tell me Denied for let him get a little place. I know this is bad.i can tell u, ur application is nice but i want to help more FriendlyGamerz than you, it was my first team and i'm very ancient.
Bye
Poulet ( Yvonne Nikoumouk )
*OKLM : this is french, its a shortening of "Au Calme" you wan write it like this : OKaLM.
Back to top Go down
SHAD0W
Server Administrator
Server Administrator
SHAD0W

PostSubject: Re: [SH] Founder Application   [SH] Founder Application I_icon_latest_replyJune 14th 2015, 9:28 am

foxfire909 wrote:
Name:-=FG=-MagicStick
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:14153755
E-mail: *REMOVED by SHAD0W*
Time Available: Usually In the mornings From 7am-10am and 4pm-2am
 I am applying to become a founder so that I may help the server even more than I am doing currently. I am a regular admin and I have been playing this server for over a year. I've seen many changes and I would love to become a part of the team that comes up with new heroes and new abilities. I would also like to help manage admins and VIPs and become a bigger part of FriendlyGamerz. I am a very friendly person to everyone on the server. I try my best to answer questions and help out those who need or ask for it. Above all else, I want to get more people on the server so it becomes more popular and people can have a great time playing and bring their friends. I want this server to be halfway or even completely full all the time. Another reason why I am applying is because I have been on this server for so long, that I think it's time I do more for it than just be on the server and only solving regular admin problems. Otherwise I just sit back and watch the server develop without helping, becoming a part of this server's development and updates and being able to say "hey I did that" or "Hey that was my idea" or even "Hey We did this" is what I have always wanted in this community of FriendlyGamerz and as an admin of FriendlyGamerz SuperHeroMod Lvl70 Server. Thank you for taking the time to read my application and thank you for giving me this opportunity to apply for a great and honorable position as a Founder.

-=FG=-MagicStick
Approved.
Check your PMs

Last edited by SHAD0W on October 11th 2015, 7:26 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
SHAD0W
Server Administrator
Server Administrator
SHAD0W

PostSubject: Re: [SH] Founder Application   [SH] Founder Application I_icon_latest_replyOctober 11th 2015, 7:23 pm

Re-opened!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [SH] Founder Application   [SH] Founder Application I_icon_latest_reply

Back to top Go down

[SH] Founder Application

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1