Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Hello , Today is April 26th 2024.
If one of our server crashes, it should automatically restart in 5-20 minutes.
Don't forget to join our Steam Community group!
Level Reset B_350_20_FFFFFF_FFFFFF_1A23EA_2FAD00Level Reset B_350_20_000000_00E99D_FF1414_FFFFFFLevel Reset B_350_20_5A6C3E_383F2D_D2E1B5_2E3226

Level Reset

View previous topic View next topic Go down 

Do you believe this system will work?
1. Yes
Level Reset I_vote_lcap44%Level Reset I_vote_rcap
 44% [ 4 ]
2. No
Level Reset I_vote_lcap33%Level Reset I_vote_rcap
 33% [ 3 ]
3. Hell yeah!
Level Reset I_vote_lcap22%Level Reset I_vote_rcap
 22% [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 9

AuthorMessage
magicstick
Server Administrator
Server Administrator
magicstick

Skill Level : Regular

Level Reset Empty
PostSubject: Level Reset   Level Reset I_icon_latest_replyJune 13th 2015, 5:58 pm

affraid Level Reset System!affraid

Every Single Person who reaches the max level 70 Or even beyond to the level of Warrior, Legend, And God will all have the option to Reset there levels back to lvl 20 and Basically Start ALL OVER AGAIN! Know i know what you might be thinking i mean who would want to start all over again and waist more time to become lvl 70 or beyond again?

Well Right Here is were i am going to tell you!!

1st Reset: x2 Exp, Different Colored Name, Access to 1st Reset Hero's ( Of Course None are Created At The Moment)

2nd Reset: x4 Exp, Different Colored Name, Access to 2nd Reset Hero's + More Hp

3rd Reset: x6 Exp, Different Colored Name. Access to 3rd Reset Heroes + More Hp + More AP

4th Reset: x8 Exp, Different Colored Name + Hero Tag, Access to All Resets + More Hp + More Ap +Access to 4th Reset Player Model Skins + Access to Speed Boost Hero Faster Than Any Other Hero.

Now that i have given you the Reset System i shall explain how this will be fun!

Since i have been playing Superhero Mod 90% of all high levels usually quiet the server or come on for about 3-10 mins and own everyone then leave because they got bored or because everyone left because they were getting owned and not having much fun, the only motive people have to stay is to level up and once that becomes impossible because you are now the highest level or because the highest levels are whooping there behinds theirs really no point in playing anymore, this reset system will give rewards to those who reset there levels and start brand new again giving them the motive to finish the reset system (which will take a long time but will be super fun with the rewards given and the time spent). The Only People who can reset are those who are level 70 and above.

And Here's something cool!

If you are Currently a Warrior Or a Legend Or even a God on the Super-Hero Mod Server When you reset you will be given a x10 Exp Bonus! So you Wont have to worry about getting back to god in the time you spent already getting there because now it will be 10 times faster than before! and also you get to have the perks you accumulate throughout the reset system.

Okay So Let Me Tell You Something I Already Know!

1.Yes i know there are flaws within my system that i explained but that's where you come in! Help me and the rest of FG Figure Out The Perfect System to make This System Work!
2. Yes this system will take time to create and yes this system will be hard to implement into the system already created on the Super Hero Mod server but to be honest we have nothing but time on our hands so why not create something new?
3. Finally but defiantly not least on what will happen if the system bugs out or what if people cant figure out how to use the system and how can i get the hero's you spoke of

SO OVER ALL I NEED YOU ALL TO SUPPORT AND HELP CREATE THIS AMAZING SYSTEM!
IT WILL BE FUN CREATIVE AND VERY EXCITING TO SEE HOW THIS ALL TURNS OUT!

Thank you for your time!

-=FG=-MagicStick
Back to top Go down
MrKawaiiKun
MrKawaiiKun

Level Reset Empty
PostSubject: Re: Level Reset   Level Reset I_icon_latest_replyJune 13th 2015, 9:25 pm

Seems very interesting. Lucky me still at low levels ._.
Back to top Go down
http://mrkawaiikun.weebly.com
Tapz lil boy 123456
Tapz lil boy 123456

Level Reset Empty
PostSubject: Re: Level Reset   Level Reset I_icon_latest_replyJune 14th 2015, 4:44 am

MrKawaiiKun wrote:
Seems very interesting. Lucky me still at low levels ._.
Im level 56 *oh no!!!*
Back to top Go down
http://www.friendlygamerz.com/
SHAD0W
Server Administrator
Server Administrator
SHAD0W

Skill Level : Noob

Level Reset Empty
PostSubject: Re: Level Reset   Level Reset I_icon_latest_replyOctober 3rd 2015, 4:21 pm

This might work :3
I'll probably put it in the next update. But I'll change it a bit.
Back to top Go down
Tapz lil boy 123456
Tapz lil boy 123456

Level Reset Empty
PostSubject: Re: Level Reset   Level Reset I_icon_latest_replyOctober 4th 2015, 11:54 am

plz no shadow i just got to Warrior -.-
Back to top Go down
SHAD0W
Server Administrator
Server Administrator
SHAD0W

Level Reset Empty
PostSubject: Re: Level Reset   Level Reset I_icon_latest_replyOctober 4th 2015, 1:58 pm

Tapz lil boy 123456 wrote:
Did you even read what it does?
"Every Single Person who reaches the max level 70 Or even beyond to the level of Warrior, Legend, And God will all have the option to Reset there levels"
People will have the option to reset their levels only if they wish, but they don't have to.
 afro
Back to top Go down
Zapdos
Server Administrator
Server Administrator
Zapdos

Level Reset Empty
PostSubject: Re: Level Reset   Level Reset I_icon_latest_replyOctober 5th 2015, 8:53 am

SHAD0W wrote:
"Every Single Person who reaches the max level 70 Or even beyond to the level of Warrior, Legend, And God will all have the option to Reset there levels"
People will have the option to reset their levels only if they wish, but they don't have to.
 afro
Burned.
Back to top Go down
Tapz lil boy 123456
Tapz lil boy 123456

Level Reset Empty
PostSubject: Re: Level Reset   Level Reset I_icon_latest_replyOctober 5th 2015, 1:57 pm

SHAD0W wrote:
 afro

Yes I did read it actually otherwise why will I be commenting?

Simple common  sense. I can read and I did read it.
Back to top Go down
SHAD0W
Server Administrator
Server Administrator
SHAD0W

Level Reset Empty
PostSubject: Re: Level Reset   Level Reset I_icon_latest_replyOctober 5th 2015, 6:59 pm

SHAD0W wrote:
 afro

Yes I did read it actually otherwise why will I be commenting?

Simple common  sense. I can read and I did read it.
Then why did you say "plz no". It's like your referring to that your level will be reset.
Back to top Go down
Tapz lil boy 123456
Tapz lil boy 123456

Level Reset Empty
PostSubject: Re: Level Reset   Level Reset I_icon_latest_replyOctober 6th 2015, 12:21 pm

because I can. you cannot really stop me.
Back to top Go down
SHAD0W
Server Administrator
Server Administrator
SHAD0W

Level Reset Empty
PostSubject: Re: Level Reset   Level Reset I_icon_latest_replyOctober 6th 2015, 1:12 pm

Ok, I love you tapz study
No more off-topic.  cyclops
Back to top Go down
Tapz lil boy 123456
Tapz lil boy 123456

Level Reset Empty
PostSubject: Re: Level Reset   Level Reset I_icon_latest_replyOctober 8th 2015, 4:30 pm

ily too
Back to top Go down
MrKawaiiKun
MrKawaiiKun

Level Reset Empty
PostSubject: Re: Level Reset   Level Reset I_icon_latest_replyOctober 26th 2015, 11:46 pm

Oh, so this is what that update was.
Alright, you guys are going to have to tell me how to reset my levels!
Back to top Go down
http://mrkawaiikun.weebly.com
Darkness
Darkness

Level Reset Empty
PostSubject: Re: Level Reset   Level Reset I_icon_latest_replyOctober 27th 2015, 3:43 pm

Hello everyone, i'm just joined in your superhero server Smile, may i know if i bought god level , but someday i will get reset too? (and may i know does god level = max 70 level? and about how many mana super saiyan god (permanent) spend per hit ??? sorry..because i don't know where can i find the information about these... Sad )

Thanks
Back to top Go down
SHAD0W
Server Administrator
Server Administrator
SHAD0W

Level Reset Empty
PostSubject: Re: Level Reset   Level Reset I_icon_latest_replyOctober 27th 2015, 4:29 pm

God level is 100.
Super Saiyan God mana costs depending on how much power your going to put (50 - 300 Mana)
Back to top Go down
tiago001pessoa
tiago001pessoa

Level Reset Empty
PostSubject: Re: Level Reset   Level Reset I_icon_latest_replyOctober 27th 2015, 6:26 pm

you guys should lower the cost for level reset, 5000 ipoints is too much
Back to top Go down
SHAD0W
Server Administrator
Server Administrator
SHAD0W

Level Reset Empty
PostSubject: Re: Level Reset   Level Reset I_icon_latest_replyOctober 27th 2015, 6:58 pm

tiago001pessoa wrote:
Level Reset for iPoints is only temporary. It's not permanent, it will be available for credits later this year as I said in this post: http://www.friendlygamerz.com/t214-sh-reset-level#1271
Back to top Go down
tiago001pessoa
tiago001pessoa

Level Reset Empty
PostSubject: Re: Level Reset   Level Reset I_icon_latest_replyOctober 27th 2015, 7:01 pm

SHAD0W wrote:
tiago001pessoa wrote:
Level Reset for iPoints is only temporary. It's not permanent, it will be available for credits later this year as I said in this post: http://www.friendlygamerz.com/t214-sh-reset-level#1271
oh, thats better, thanks
Back to top Go down
Darkness
Darkness

Level Reset Empty
PostSubject: Re: Level Reset   Level Reset I_icon_latest_replyOctober 28th 2015, 2:30 am

Hello, May i have a question?
so if i'm currently a warrior/ a legend/ god
If you are Currently a Warrior Or a Legend Or even a God on the Super-Hero Mod Server When you reset you will be given a x10 Exp Bonus! So you Wont have to worry about getting back to god in the time you spent already getting there because now it will be 10 times faster than before! and also you get to have the perks you accumulate throughout the reset system.

then may i know it's like this? 

1st Reset: x10 Exp, Different Colored Name, Access to 1st Reset Hero's ( Of Course None are Created At The Moment)
2nd Reset: x10 Exp, Different Colored Name, Access to 2nd Reset Hero's + More Hp
3rd Resetx10 Exp, Different Colored Name. Access to 3rd Reset Heroes + More Hp + More AP
4th Resetx10 Exp, Different Colored Name + Hero Tag, Access to All Resets + More Hp + More Ap +Access to 4th Reset Player Model Skins + Access to Speed Boost Hero Faster Than Any Other Hero.

I like this idea, but maybe i don't understand what is your meaning, cause my english is not good to be honest, that's why i ask about this
thanks 
Back to top Go down
SHAD0W
Server Administrator
Server Administrator
SHAD0W

Level Reset Empty
PostSubject: Re: Level Reset   Level Reset I_icon_latest_replyOctober 28th 2015, 4:36 am

Darkness wrote:
Hello, May i have a question?
so if i'm currently a warrior/ a legend/ god

then may i know it's like this? 

1st Reset: x10 Exp, Different Colored Name, Access to 1st Reset Hero's ( Of Course None are Created At The Moment)
2nd Reset: x10 Exp, Different Colored Name, Access to 2nd Reset Hero's + More Hp
3rd Resetx10 Exp, Different Colored Name. Access to 3rd Reset Heroes + More Hp + More AP
4th Resetx10 Exp, Different Colored Name + Hero Tag, Access to All Resets + More Hp + More Ap +Access to 4th Reset Player Model Skins + Access to Speed Boost Hero Faster Than Any Other Hero.

I like this idea, but maybe i don't understand what is your meaning, cause my english is not good to be honest, that's why i ask about this
thanks 
Hmm... It depends, at this moment we're still setting up the reset system and a lot of things aren't out yet. But there won't be a bonus EXP for resets. Only access to special heroes which will be coming soon.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Level Reset Empty
PostSubject: Re: Level Reset   Level Reset I_icon_latest_reply

Back to top Go down

Level Reset

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1